Select the plan that suits you best
There is no price difference between new LEI and LEI renewal
$70 / year
$60 / year
$55 / year
What is the cost of an LEI?
- GLEIF fee – Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation charges 11 USD for each active LEI annually.
- LOU (LEI issuer) cost to get accredited by the GLEIF. This involves significant legal and IT development costs.
- Reference data fee – The collected data for validating Legal Entity reference data does not come without cost. The costs vary among jurisdictions but on average they are around 7 USD per LEI per year.
- Human costs – As the Legal Entity reference data is not always computer-readable we have to employ humans who work with the data.
- Customer service costs – we, humans, like to get support from fellow humans. Therefore we have to employ good people to help to answer our customer’s questions.
- Costs to keep up the team, office, servers, IT development.
- A small premium for the work we do.